Your first visit
We understand that stepping into and orthodontic clinic for the first time can be an anxious experience, but it doesn’t have to be. Here’s what happens during your first appointment at Bayside Orthodontists.
What happens at your initial consultation
The purpose of your initial consultation is to find out:
- What sort of orthodontic problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin orthodontic treatment?
- What type of orthodontic treatment is indicated?
- How long will your orthodontic treatment take?
- How much will your orthodontic treatment cost?
After this consultation you’ll have clarity around how you could benefit from orthodontic treatment and understand what this will achieve for you.